Monday, February 21, 2011

Class of 1986---Saturday, Feb.19-Pre reunion

How are you and where were you on Saturday? It's time to take a day off, and use the frequent flyer miles--prepare to be in town June 10-June 11, 2011. The pre-reunion / class meeting was great. Since Saturday, I have been on cloud nine. Today, for instance -- I talked to Melissa Worrell Thomas, Jacqueline Gale, Roy Davis, Theotis Cole, Charita Anderson Johnson, Lutina Griffin, Peggy Grace, James Rush, Joyce Bourrage Robinson, Carl Cole--oh did I say Lutina Griffin, yes ma'am and yes sir, I did. All of the classmates that I spoke with today have stated that they plan to come to the reunion. This will not like the other reunions--this will be different. Make every effort to be there; this is our 25th class reunion--WKHS Class of 1986. We have come too far, not to see this through. Our next class meeting is on Saturday, April 23rd at noon at the Farmers Market in DeKalb.
We need contact info on the following ( this is a partial list/ off the top of my after midnight brain)
Lisa Deaton
Gene Sage
April Page
Verlin Clark Hamlet
George Welch
Travis Stennis
Tim Brown
Shane Sanderford
Victoria Clark
just to name a few
I heard from Dalmer Lee Drake; he will be out of town at a conference during the time of our class reunion.
for now, stay safe and God Bless our Class
Veronica

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

We are definitely making progress with the contacts.

Charlotte said...

Ah.... sorry... You are definitely making progress with the contacts....

VJ said...

It is we there's no me in team, thanks to the white pages, the 1986 network, the beauty shop, the barber shop--oh oscars are tomorrow, my bad

Post a Comment